So a little about me (in bulleted listed form, because that's how I work):
- I am a 6th grade teacher in Decatur, Illinois.
- Teaching is not humanly possible without coffee. I'm sure of it.
- My desk could be likened to an endangered animal, it is very rarely seen.
- I have a slight font addiction.
- When I'm not teaching, I'm a photographer.
- I procrastinate like nobody's business (which is why I'm creating a blog instead of working on my midterms that are due Wednesday).
- I've become so much of a coffee snob that coffee from the teacher's lounge will no longer do. My coffee is either brewed at home before I leave work or in the coffee maker that resides in the corner of my classroom.
- My students have identified that there is such thing as a "Ms. Ellison Sized Coffee."
- Charlie, my dog, is the cutest dog on the planet.
Let me present Exhibit A.